04 November 2007

Babies, Please!!!

This weekend one of my projects was cleaning out the linen closet and going through the cedar chest. In the linen closet I found two gift boxes with Scott's name on them. They contained some of his precious baby clothes which were carefully wrapped in tissue. I have seen baby pictures of Scott wearing these! His beautiful white linen suit complete with tie and belt; his soft blue and white knit jumper, sweater and cap with felt moccasins; a white seersucker hat with blue and white striped seersucker shoes; red and white Christmas shoes - they are all so adorable, just like him!! I have carefully re-wrapped them in tissue and placed them in the cedar chest, awaiting the arrival of our Grandsons...I sure am looking forward to being a Grandma! Elliot, Abbie & Alysson, Claire, Ian...not to rush you into anything, but when the time is right...babies please!!!

8 comments:

Abbie said...

Careful what you wish for!!!!!!! aahaha.. Can't wait to see who produces the first grandbaby :) but you can count on having around 5 from me- but not for another 5-7 years! hahaa.. jussskiddin.. Love you Mary!!!

kEllY said...

Those are adorable clothes! Can't wait to see someone wearing them!

Scott and Mary McDonell said...

I think the white suit was for going to the LA temple to be sealed. I must have only been 4 or 5 years old. I like how Mary took that picture with one of Mom's couch pillows next to it. -Scott

Anonymous said...

eeeeehhhhhhh... no babies for like... ten ish years for me. then you can expect about five as well! haha just kiddin! but it'll be funny who has them first... my guess, abbs! or maybe ian before us... haha that'd be the very funny.

Joyce said...

Love the little boy outfits! They are so cute!!

Thomas said...

i love you guys

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

lol, who wants to bet I'm soonest???? notttttt.