10 March 2008

The DeSchepper Boyz

Before I blog about our visit to Kelly and David's on March 1st, I need to mention that we bought a new motorcycle about a month ago. I enjoy riding with Scott, and the one he had wasn't really designed for two-up riding. So we sold his V-Strom and bought a beautiful Yamaha Road Star Silverado which is great for touring. We planned our first long trip; a 200 mile ride that started on the Ortega Highway where we stopped for breakfast at Hells Kitchen (YUMMY!); on to Idyllwild (it was warm and beautiful once we got above the clouds); through Garner Valley and down to Temecula to see Kelly, David and D Boyz.

What a great visit - Eli is getting sooooo big, and D Boyz are so cute and sweet and fun! I love them all!!! Here's a picture of 5 of them on our new bike (Adam was inside bowling on the Wii). I wish we could have stayed longer, but it was very cold that day, and Scott was coming down with a cold, so we wanted to get home before dark and could only stay a few hours. We'll plan another trip when it's warmer!

8 comments:

Totally Hess said...

Love the new ride! Come to LB next time and we can meet at Domenicos or go for a walk and knock on the door at 512 for a tour.

Anonymous said...

ooooh! that sounds so fun! and looks so fun. cute hells kitchen. and the D boys are getting so big. eli's hair! wow. love you both so much!

papa bill said...

You guys do fun things. Keep it up. Thanks for the care package, I love all that stuff. AND I love you both a whole bunch. Dad

Joyce said...

Awesome new bike you guys got!! I agree with grandpa... you guys do lots of fun things!! :)

Karen said...

So fun to see you two having so much fun. I am glad you have each other. Love Karen

Abbie said...

wow, awesome bike ride! Were your buns super chafed after that one?? hahaa.. I didn't even know you got a new bike! It looks awesome- tandum steez is the way to go. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! love you!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

kEllY said...

I love the pic of the boyz on the ride. Wish you could have stayed longer....next time!

I love you!!

Liz said...

I wish i could travel down there to go for a ride and to finally meet Mary. Miss you guys come to our house next winter and go skiing or something. love you guys!